-Wednesday, May 06, 2009-

Tomorrow's gonna be our 4th Year Anniversary! =)
It'd be the last time we're celebrating 7 May 2009, cos next year, we'll be celebrating our ROM Anniversary instead! 28 May 09. It's actually a very meaningful date.
28 March 09 [proposal date]
28 May 09 [ROM date]
28 July [my birthday!]
I love 28! Yea and this yr I am 28 lor!

Looking forward to many things!
Tomorrow - Anniversary dinner at Sun Restaurant@ Chjimes. We love authentic Jap food!
Friday - P32, V25 and TS3 dinner gathering at Seoul Garden @ Takashimaya. Long time no steamboat! But I can't eat much cos I am on a seriously strict diet.

23 May 09 - doing my acryllic nails with Dawn
25 May 09 - appointment with ROM to verify documents
28 May 09 - ROM date =) I'm so looking forward to my gown, and phototaking!

I lost 2kg + in a week! That's amazing isn't it, haha. Actually I have gained too much weight over the past few months.. from 55, to 58! that's horrible. I'm now back to around 55,56. Looking forward to losing another 8kg.

mayling signed off at
|11:54:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment