-Thursday, May 21, 2009-

#579

In the office right now and it is really cold
7 days to ROM and I was feeling kinda nervous this morning.
Would the music play?
Would the guests be happy with the venue?
Would the guests be spontaneous? I hope they do!
Would I forget to memorise my vows?
Would I look fat that day, would my face look big in pictures??
I really hope everyone enjoy themselves that day, though it's our ROM, but somehow, whether the guests feel at home and entertained seems to be the most important to me.

Spent 2 days +++ choosing the songs and I've got the songs chosen! Gotta bring the CD down this weekend or tomorrow to test out.

Counting down 7 days, not too long and not too short. Can't wait for it to come, but also knowing that when the day is over, I'd keep reminising it, over and over again and wishing that the day didn't end so fast.

I'm so looking forward to the makeup+hair do and gown, the march-in, the lovely music, the vows, the exchanging of rings, the blessings of family and friends, and the photographs!

Thanks to Calvin for agreeing to be our photographer of the day.
Thanks to Gary and Geraldine, for agreeing to help us out.
Thanks to Xiaoyun, for agreeing to accompany me from the boutique to the venue.
Thanks to DR Phua for being our JP.
Thanks to parents for taking such good care of us and now, I believe they're all very happy that we're getting married an moving on to the next stage in life.
Thanks to all family and friends, looking forward to your blessings.

What's left for me to do:
- burn the music CD + bring it down to MHH.
- meet Gary and Geraldine for a lunch/dinner
- lose more weight??
- Nails!!
- Vows
- Final fitting at La Belle

*****

I finally sent my mininote to the hospital. Suspected motherboard problem, AGAIN??

Labels:

mayling signed off at
|3:39:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment