-Friday, January 02, 2009-

happy new year!

wow it's 2009 le! it's a fresh new year and i can almost smell the freshness of it already! =)
well, again, the year will kickoff with an exciting overseas trip! heehee..


last night, i watched the entire countdown show live from taiwan. interesting! all the stars that performed are those i like, yummy! mayday was the performer after the countdown and they sang for almost an hour. but ah shin is sick so mostly lip sync. and he sounded quite bad singing live last night, due to his sickness. but it was still a great performance! i have to mention this, i love the hellow kitty tee shirt he was wearing! it's selling for SGD78, it's ex.

today, jim and i had settled most of our shopping, and for me what's left is a visit to the GP to get my supplies to fight against ulcers and cold sores - my holiday spoilers. everytime i get to a cold country, these spoilers would come and visit me. so i gotta be prepared. 有备无患!!

yesterday, i went to vivocity for a shopping trip while waiting for jimmy to come and fetch me. bought some cosmetics from bobbi brown and i'm loving them!!!

- brightening powder [very smooth and the color suits me just nice. leaves a matt finish for hours..]
- bronze shimmer ink gel eyeliner [bronzey and quite sheer actually. something different from my collection of gel eyeliners. can double up as an eyeshadow and i love the texture, smooth and easy to apply]
- pot rouge for lips and cheeks in calypso coral [omg! the color is lovely! it was love at first sight. the cheek color lasts the entire day and the lip color simply brightens up the entire face without being OTT]
- creamy concealor kit [for the eyes, hmm, it's their star product but i'm not really satisfied with it. kinda cakey.]
- blemish cover stick [covers like a dream! love it to bits, even more than the biotherm concealor which i had been faithfully using for years]

other buys...
- biotherm eye gel [seriously in need of eye gel, since i stopped using for almost a yr!!]

i almost spent 1k in just 2 days. oppz.

jimmy reached vivocity sometime after my splurge and i brought him to my fave Thai Express for a late lunch. Thai Express has the best Thai food!! I tried their beef noodles yesterday and it didn't disappoint me at all. The soup has a herbal twist to it while tasting surprisingly sweet.

After lunch, he drove me to HP to pickup my mininote. I'm impressed by their service. The service centre has a lounge for you to use their computer terminals while waiting. Has a coffee machine for you to help yourself to drinks. And there're sufficient seats, no standing up while waiting. Oh yes, and a friendly recep to give u a queue number. I didn't wait long for my turn, in fact it was less than 5 min. I was presented with my mininote, they had changed the motherboard for me, and also a free gift which I didn't expect. On top of that, we were given complimentary parking. Simple gestures but they made our trip there very very pleasant.

*****

my plans for the next few days!
Friday

Visit GP
Start packing
Start on the itinery - visit tripadvisor, choose places to go, google for directions and arrange them according to locations. should be quite easy! =)

Saturday

no more bringing angie to revive le. haiz she cancelled the appointment again, looks like she'll go on her own next time le.
no more pedi/mani for me cos I already did them myself*! DIY!

*actually i only did both feet and left hand only. too lazy for the right, will do it tmr!

Sunday

oh gosh, mayday concert!
poor ah shin is sick so I hope he'd be fine by then =)

Monday

get ready everything before going for the autograph session.
rush back home after the session, quick bath and take cab to the airport.

so far, that's my plans for the next few days til i leave for japan.
好兴奋啊,怎么办?

mayling signed off at
|1:52:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment