-Tuesday, December 30, 2008-

Busy Busy and Counting Down to Japan!

So excited! Though Japan was never the country I wanted to go but now it seems that it's a I-Wanna-Go place now since I'm only 5 days away from it!

5 days and many things to do.

Today
meeting client and cutting my hair
gotta pray that my pending case puts through today.
Do Japan itinery

Tomorrow [Wed]
Visiting Revive Wellness for some grooming affairs + spa [I love!]
Catching the countdown show on TV in the evening, definitely not going out! Can't risk being stuck outside!
Gotta purchase my thermal wear before heading home + food supplies + kop chilli from various fast food outlets.

Thu [New Year's Day]
Maybe meeting jiajia and jessica, if not would be Friday
Gotta do up Japan itinery!

Fri
Meeting friends in the evening
Japan itinery

Sat
Bringing my dear Angie to Revive Wellness and then I gotta fly and meet friends in Town
Doing mani/pedi but dunno where to yet.

Sun!!!
Bringing my luggage over to jim's in the morning and then..
woohoo! the much-awaited mayday concert, the one I queued 5 hours for the tickets!
angie and jayce suggests 12noon to queue for the concert which starts at 8pm. Sound ridiculous but i'm sure there are people who queue even earlier than 12.

Mon
7pm Mayday Autograph session@ Central
I'd have to rush back home by 10pm for a bath and leave at 10.30pm for the airport.

Tues
1AM Flying to Japan via SQ!~

mayling signed off at
|9:02:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment