-Thursday, August 28, 2008-

Haven't blogged for soooo long!

here's some random updates:

i bought my hp mini-note

loaded pruway, sqs and epad onto my mini-note after 4 hours of waiting

went to paris and london

met winston at london

no air-con for my room in london but it is sure cold. and the rain is so icy!! london is really fun [the trip wouldn't had been fun if i only went to paris]. it's like singapore, but with 10 times more people, so it is very very very crowded on the streets. and i get to see REAL squirrels for the first time in my life. so suaku. they're so cute. the air isn't very good though, broke me out badly :( but will definitely go there again!

bought 2 LVs, 1 Gucci, 1 Longchamp at Paris

bought 2 Harrods bag at London

bought a Gucci wallet for Jimmy

gained 1 kg from my Paris/London trip and lost it in 2 days after I came back.

Xiaoyun is attached! And she may be going to Taiwan this Oct! [so jealous, I also wanna go!]

the photos for my taiwan trip in may will not be posted here afterall. too much work! argh.

thinking of getting a noe damier azur, neverfull damier [from japan], french purse vernis amarante, speedy 40 [my coming goals]

currently on a shopping-fast. not shop very fast, but a fast from shopping. No more unnecessary purchases til end of 2008.

just ate a bowl of korean instant noodles + egg, made by mum

thinking of changing my phone to sony ericsson c902. never considered iphone tho, and negative reviews just made me very sure i won't get an iphone. hahaha. so much for the coolness of the apple.

Jimmy got his brand new Lexus, now with bodykit [which i still dun understand, what difference does the body kit make??]. I prefer the interior, air-con seats!

jetlag since i came back from london. today is already the 9th day and i still can't sleep til 3am. but i must say it is improving, initially it was 5am [which is 10pm in london].

cleared my wardrobe of all the clothes i do not wear anymore. now it is full! but not overflowing! :)

alright that's all for the random updates
***********************************

mayling signed off at
|11:53:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment