-Saturday, June 07, 2008-

Shaolin Girl 少林少女

I've got a pair of free tickets to watch Shaolin Girl tomorrow at Vivocity! It's an event organised by Nuffnang, and me, a Nuffnanger managed to be fast enough to grab a pair of free tickets! So will be going with Jimmy to watch it.




Hacked

My email account hacked. It's really sickening. My contacts in that account are ALL deleted. I hate that hacker. Last night I couldn't log in to my StandChart internet banking, I hope it's just an coincidence. Anyway I've reset my account and cancelled all my cards. Hate that freak hacker! Have to do many things. Download Spybot, run lots of programs to scan my laptop and I have no idea whether it is safe now. Even logging to email accounts and blogger now, I need to think twice. Or rather, run Spybot first, and think Twice before logging into anything.

Remember to run your anti-spyware programs, anti-virus programs and windows defense often. HATE HACKERS!

mayling signed off at
|9:03:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment