-Thursday, May 15, 2008-

Kukup Kelong [Chalet] Trip


Hmm.. actually the kelong visit was only 15min.

I'd say it's a chalet at Kukup. The journey took about 3 hours and we went to a chinese restaurant for lunch. After that we had a short [really short!!!] visit to a nearby kelong, for about 15min, which includes the boat ride there.


Then it's all free and easy til 5am. Played many card games, including the traditional happy family. In fact, we played so many games, almost all the games I know, we might have to play hopscotch if the night was any longer! After dinner, we had fun with the fireworks and firecrackers, which I had never never played with before! It's really loud and abit scary especially the small red ones. Really explosive and the sound is LOUD.


Not many pics cos I'm really hungry now.. wanna go and sleep already.









that's mayday 2008 concert teeshirts!

faith and me. guess what we're doing?

the 大花脸s

I like this. Looks so rural.

This is a shark.



mayling signed off at
|12:21:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment