-Monday, April 28, 2008-

MAYDAY - BACK TO EARTH CONCERT 26April 08 Singapore Indoor Stadium

It was amazing! My tickets were for 5th row, but when I reached, I realised it is actually the FIRST ROW and right beside/infront the runway!

For this concert, they had a runway that ran around the indoor stadium. I could just stretch my hand and touch whoever walked past me on the runway, it was that near!

Ah Shin went past me 3 times and once he stood just right infront of me for almost half a minute. It was crazy. He is really tall...

Took some pics but not really clear, but I had really closeup pics of Ah Shin.. I love his princey looking red jacket. He really looked like a Prince :)

Pics not uploaded yet. Was super tired over the weekend and I spent most of Sunday resting.

I think I'm extremely blessed, it's my first Mayday concert and I get to see them so close.. still missing the concert.

ohya, i dropped my camera under the runway just before the concert started. I almost cried. Luckily, the security went under the runway to take for me.

I'd have the pics up tonight, if I still have energy after calling! :)

For now, it's maia hirasawa and hello saferide, straight from sweden!!!



Thanks to the kind soul who told me where to buy them :)

mayling signed off at
|2:28:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment