-Sunday, March 23, 2008-





Travelling from 10am to 5pm


been moving around today.
from bukit panjang to ubi.
ubi to tampines ---> bought lots of stuff at bodyshop!
tampines to woodlands.
woodlands to woodlands [another part] --->visited my auntie and uncle and their kids
woodlands to bukit batok.
bukit batok to bukit panjang ---> and started to rain really heavily.

gary bought home a sumptious dinner tonight.
- chicken chop set
- chicken cutlet set
- fish and chips set
- 3 bbq chicken wings
- 3 fried chicken wings
- one big packet of wu xiang
- one packet of fried carrot cake
for 3 persons [gary, jimmy and me] only!! surprising, i didn't feel very full after that.

finally painted my nails today. after so long.

gonna have a good night's sleep today. i only slept 5 hours yesterday, which is impossible for me. i need at least 8.

going off for my sudoku before sleep again. nitey~

mayling signed off at
|1:11:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment