-Sunday, March 16, 2008-

Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts. Worries, worries, worries.

What exactly do I want for my life?

I love simplicity, but I loathe mediocrity.

I long for novelty, but I yearn for stability.

Sometimes it's easy to say and preach, but does the heart really mean so? Will the hands move in accordance to what you say?

Are things right when you say it is right?
Are things wrong when you say it is wrong?

What is good and what is evil? Where is the line and does the line really divide?

****************************************************

It's another moment of my life when I am thinking deep again. I am not exactly thinking the above, but things even deeper and I do not know how to put into words.

Am I doing what I have been destined and called to do?
Am I not doing what I have been designed and meant to do?

Have I done what I needed to and wanted to do?
Have I not done what I am supposed to do?

Is my life at it's fullest yet? How full is full? If my life is not as "full" as yours, am I inferior to you? Or if your life is different from mine, should we compare?

I wish the world had been made simpler.
Or maybe, this world had been created to be simple, but the acts and thoughts of man had changed it to become so complicated as it is today.

I wish people are simpler to fathom.

*************************************************
Are rainy days gone?
it hasn't been exceptionally rainy these days. at least for yesterday and today. what we're experiencing is the la nina effect, and it is the wettest and coldest March in the past 70 years [if I didn't remember wrongly :P]
The term La Niña refers to the extensive cooling of the central and eastern Pacific. Globally La Niña, in very general terms, will mean that those parts of the world that normally experience dry weather will be drier and those with wet weather will be wetter.
Rainy March.
Well, according to what I learnt, the wettest days for this la nina is over. The temperatures these few days had been between 24-27 degree celcius on the average, which is around the ideal air-condition temperature. Cool cool.

mayling signed off at
|1:04:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment