-Sunday, March 30, 2008-

sunday

my coach bag will be personally delivered to me tomorrow! cos the shop says it's their fault that they closed early that day and offered to make a personal delivery to me. yippee! looking forward to my cleaned bag. haha. my bag is cleaned at cleanique bags services pte ltd. they're located at fook hai building [behind chinatown pt], can get ur branded bags cleaned there professionally.

jimmy didn't bring my camera today. so no pics yet.

we went to suki sushi for lunch today at punggol plaza. there's this dish called fried salmon skin. it's a total turn off. at my first bite, i blurted out "awful taste!" in mandarin, and jimmy stared at me for that.

sundays are always sleepy isn't it. i had already discovered this since my teens. sundays are sunny and great for sleeping in. it's just too hot outside, and the dread of blue mondays makes you totally not in the mood to go out.

mayling signed off at
|5:41:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment