-Thursday, March 20, 2008-


March is gonna be over in 10days.

Today is the last day for CPF-OA submissions. Kinda rush in the morning and one of my clients volunteered to come see me in the office cos he knows today I'd be quite busy. And he came straight from work after his night shift. *Grateful

[Left pic] my schedule for this month. kinda crazy for the first 3 weeks, all messy and scribbled. Hopefully every month will be this crazy. It gives me a sense of existence. Sometimes when I get too free, I feel I don't exist.


a glimpse of the little fishies biting jimmy's legs! it's not painful and from his relaxed face, you might guess it should be rather comfy.

he's looking intently into the "far waters", praying for more fish to come bite him. There was a family of 3 sharing the same pool with us and they "took" 70% of the fish once they were dipped in.

jimmy's mum was there for the dip as well, but due to copyright issues, i'm not a liberty to disclose the photos with her inside. heh heh.

*pic taken at kampong fish therapy. it's located at novena ville. here's the webby if you're interested :)

mayling signed off at
|1:50:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment