-Thursday, March 20, 2008-

looking back nov 2003...
my first entry was in 11 november 2003.
it's so funny, looking back, i've actually been blogging for more than 4 years!

that time i had already graduated from university and working temp at asiaone. horrible life. earning around 1k a month [what? can you believe that??] and always ending up having no money to eat, buy things or even to top up my farecard.

i'm thankful for what i have now. really. account going to 0, no money to eat, no money to buy clothes/shoes/bags etc, no money for transport, is a thing of the past.

no more poverty! no more barely enough! no more just enough! abundance and more abundance is what i'll have now and to come. it's a personal commitment.

mayling signed off at
|2:36:00 PM|


Comments:
Hey! I agree totally, I always feel more spiritual when I am busy, believe that we are fulfilling the call when we are so busy!
 
Post a Comment