-Wednesday, March 12, 2008-

I am Back!

Horrible me.

I had not been blogging for 1 year and 2 months??

this is ridiculous, unforgivable!

Finally, I found out how to log in using a gmail account.



My blog looks ugly :( I'm in the midst of revamping it so I guess it'd be pretty in a few days! :)

Rainy Days
these days had been rainy. i didn't really like rain, cos it's wet and makes my feet and shoes wet. and the umbrella will be wet. and clothes and hair might be wet too and of cos the bag.

but recently, i love the rain! it's cooling and i get to wear clothes that i only get to wear during november and december, the usual rainy months. and the sky looks dark grey, it simply feels soothing and calming. and the ambience, is cosy romantic. and the sound of rain, is so therapeutic. amazing rain. and the rain looks pretty on the window sill, on the window panes, on the roads, the blurred vision of trees and roads due to the rain. how scenic.










It's not only rainy today, it is STORMY!

mayling signed off at
|5:28:00 PM|


Comments:
yoohoo!!!! glad ur back!!! haha... can read ur blog once again.... how abt teamaxis blog?? u revampin it as well??? hehehe....
 
Post a Comment