-Monday, January 01, 2007-

2007

Happy New Year! We've just crossed over from 2006 to 2007. Didn't feel anything different, I'm doing the same thing.. listening to my Itunes and surfing the net. Different thing may be I'm listening to Justin Timberlake, rather than the usual Mandarin songs. My hair's bunned up and not let down. The fan's on, meaning the weather's pretty warm today, quite different from the rainy days previously. Nothing's so different!

hmmm. New Years mean New Resolution. Every year without fail I'd fulfill some and never fulfill some.

I remember last year, many days before the coming of the new year [2006] I was diligently writing my resolutions for 2006 into my diaries [yes, i have many many diaries]. I would always remember how Pastor Kong asks us to categorise our goals, break them down into 'smaller do-able parts', and must state the date for doing that goal, what are the things I must do etc etc. I'd also make a card to write those down...

mayling signed off at
|12:35:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment