-Sunday, December 24, 2006-

Shopping spree part 2!

jimmy brought me for shopping on saturday too! what a surprise :)

we went to marina square and there's so many people too! we first went to buy movie tickets for 'night at the museum', after which we went to eat. we went shopping around and jimmy bought some tops, and he bought me leggings and 2 dresses! *happie happie

it was really tiring shopping and finally it's time for our movie. the movie is really nice nice nice! but it was super cold inside the cinema. i nearly lost my handphone cos i dropped it under my seat, but thank God, somehow i felt like looking for my phone and found it.

after the movie we were really exhausted and we took a cab back home. when i got back, i decided the pack the room and i realised i had bought so many things in the past 3 months or so. more than i've ever done in my whole life put together! *that is exaggerated of cos. recently i'm really prone to buyin fashion stuff, dunno why!? and satin is so in, i saw this satin shirt at zara and i really love it. jimmy wants to buy it for me but i find it's too much overpriced. i really love it, how? satin satin.

i feel like buying a gold bag, gold ring and gold heels too. tink i'd hold back the buying urge and let them all out at taipei. it's a smarter idea.

merry christmas to all! :)

mayling signed off at
|2:36:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment