-Sunday, December 17, 2006-

Counting down 21days to Taipei!

Finally it's now less than 20 days wait. I've been counting down since 30+days. The itinery's done, but the tickets and hotel are not confirmed yet. But no worries, I'd get myself there no matter what!

Jiajia, I got ur comment on my previous entry le, just too lazy to log in to publish it, hehe. okie, see ya on the 23rd :) R u going to gimme Liang Cha this time? hehe.

Been sleeping late recently, everynight at 2am. But I still have 6-7 hours of sleep everyday, i guess it is ok? Alot of my friends say I look very tired, different from last time, more bubbly and chubby. Alot of friends say I've lost some weight too [that is good news to me anyway] but they prefer the me last time.. chubby! Well, now also chubby. :)

Tomoro P29 is going to JB again for dinner.

Next Wednesday is Everest Christmas Celebration, Jimmy and I will be hosting the games. We've already done the planning.

Today went to meet Rachelle.. wow she did alot of shopping! Influenced, I bought a dress and a top too. hehe.

Very soon Christmas is coming le, but I haven't thought of what presents to buy yet. Headache every year. Every year I'd think "this year dun buy la" but I'd still end up buying something.

This year is almost coming to an end. I really thank God for His protection and grace in my life. Though it's been more than a year since I stopped going to church, but I know He has never once left my life. This year had been a struggle in many ways, when I almost thought I'm gonna give up, I'd start to say a simple prayer and life would go on. So many times. Thank you God. :)

mayling signed off at
|12:53:00 AM|


Comments:
yeah. maybe when i saw u i immediately saw u i will buy it for u=) wat time de svc u gg ! hehe. me go on de 430 wan
 
Post a Comment