-Friday, October 06, 2006-

sick

it's the time of the year again when the season changes and the body cannot adjust in time. i am sick! with flu, sore throat and fever. the same same package. i hope tomoro will be ok liaoz.

recently alot of events also, contributed to the stress and exhaustion. i am old liao la, cannot run so mani places for so long, cannot wake up so earlie la.

my mum nagged at me again for having so many activities. i love my mum nagging. shows she cares for me :) in the past when i was young i would be very upset but as i grew older, it becomes such a warm feeling and it's something i will definitely expect when i am sick. i know it, when i am home and i say "i'm home earlie becos i got fever" the naggin will come. and the same same package, she'd come and check my temperature before she sleeps and cover me with my comforter. makes sure i eat my medication. same same package as when i was a child. u will always be a child in ur parent's eyes. ALWAYS!

mayling signed off at
|12:24:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment