-Sunday, July 23, 2006-

what a happy dae!

it's really a nice and meaningful day for me.

actualli, i'm still kinda worried about my health. i have been having dizzy spells lately and motion sickness is a killer. i just need to be in the bus or cab or car for 10min, i feel like throwing up already.

after my appointments today, jimmy brought me to IKEA! got sale! first, we went to makan there, we ordered so much food that the people on our left, right, behind of me were staring at us. we bought a veggie salad, a potato salad, 6 pieces of chicken wings, 10 meatballs with potato, a roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies, oyster chicken rice and drinks. really alot?

jimmy had promised me to buy me some storage space and workspace to put at his place :) i was so so happy. we didn't buy those big and chunky and v permanent furniture, cos one day when we have our own home, these things would be wasted, no?

here's my little cupboard to store things


and here's my little workspace. just nice for my laptop, a phone that doesn't work [put for show oni].


i actualli can put my cupboard under my table!


a nice stool with a blue cushion


a complete set!! yippie!!


my laptop after being wrapped by GMusk, for protection and funkiness!!


and how it looked before the wrap.. all white and holy and pureeee!!


we were so tired when we got home with the furniture we got [i also bought some candles and candle holders!... nice vanilla smell]. i still feel tired now. jimmy even set up all the furniture for me and cleaned the room til past midnight! he's finally bathed and resting now :)

mayling signed off at
|12:57:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment