-Monday, July 10, 2006-

sleep

i slept for 10 hours. i can't believe it! i had a really tiring dream and it made me feeling so sick this morning that i just couldn't open my eyes or make myself get up. plus, the weather was uper good this morn! hehe.

i dislike this. been waking up late. i tink i should sleep much earlier next time. it's difficult! 've been sleeping late since donkey years ago.

benefits of sleeping earlie:
.wake up earlie
.ur skin gets the most rest between 10pm-2am
.lessen on dark rings and eye bags
.better rest for the body - - better health!
....

my birthday is drawing near! heehee.

i thought getting gift for myself. but i really can't tink of what i need and what i want. haiz. i'd do up a new blog for myself. heehee

mayling signed off at
|1:03:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment