-Friday, July 21, 2006-

needing a digital camera urgently

so boring, dun have digital camera. whenever go overseas i borrow my brother's one. haiz. wish i have my own one too! and slick enough to just slip into my handbag or pocket, den i can take more photos and update my blog!!!! yes my vaio has built-in camera but i can't possibly use it to take photos impromptu! "eh, wait wait, i open my laptop first ah, eh wait wait, must take out from my laptop bag.. wait for it to setup first hor, wait ar, wait.." how silly.

contemplating to go for a full medical checkup! guess what, i'm comparing! raffles hospital is pretty expensive but they're giving some discounts til 31 august. nkf prevention centres has such checkups too and their prices are like 3 times lower. is there a reason why?

it's the weekend already. the sense of dread comes again.

and this few days been EXTREMELY warm ya know? can perspire just by sitting there. and it's causing me dizzy spells.

mayling signed off at
|6:59:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment