-Sunday, July 30, 2006-

birthday!

it was a fun fun day. i saw a dress at fashion lab, it's brown and pink, how adorable, looks like strawberry chocolate. so i bought it and wore it on my birthday.
jimmy brought me to Tao Restaurant, and as usual, the people working there are so so nice, friendly and homely.


during dinner, jimmy gave me a birthday gift and it is a Ipod Nano!! something i've been eyeing for very long... so happie!
the food at tao is so nice and interesting.

right in the middle is actualli fish soup, served in a teapot and cup. it's yummy and it's fun to drink from the tiny cup! the people at Tao are so adorable! they actualli overheard our conversation that it's my birthday and they brought in a complimentary yam icecream with lighted candle! how sweeeeet.. so we had 3 desserts!

after dinner, we went to wisma for late-night shopping but it was seriously a great diappointment. not many shops opened, and for the shops which were still open, it was flooded with people. how to shop??

marcus came to meet jimmy and me so we went to drink while waiting for time to pass. finally it's 11pm and we headed for partyworld!
thanks to all who came, thanks for the gifts, the cake and all the wishes too!


and here's the collection of gifts..

red packet from daniel and serene!

a beatiful set of accessories from gary, michelle and faith!

charles and keith vouchers from kenneth!

my beatiful white nano from dear jimmy!!


beautiful pen with beautiful box, from grace and clesss!

and nice yummy chocolate cake from sheldon!


we sang til about 2.30am in the morning, everyone was tired i believe! thanks again to everyone! :) words alone can't express my happiness!

i reached home at like 3am but i was still very excited and happy, so i took photos of all my gifts til like 4 plus den went to sleep...

the next day i went for birthday dinner with my family and jimmy at sakae sushi! but sadly, we all forgot to take photos altho we had brought the camera out!! wat a pity... my parents gave me red packets and my big brother WILL be buying me a document bag, as i have not chosen the bag yet. haha.

took a series of photos.. of myself, again! wahahah.


happy!
oh yea, our team had a photoshoot session at a studio sometime back but i didn't have a chance to take pictures with jimmy.. so i photoshopped one for ourselves. looks abit odd tho.. hehe

mayling signed off at
|1:08:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment