-Friday, June 30, 2006-

things aren't right

this week is so slow, and kinda draggy.

:(

anyway, july's coming. my birthday's coming too.

lemme tink.. my birthday gift wishlist:

.dinner at Secret Garden!
.ipod nano
.document bag that can hold my laptop and documents, and won't feel heavy!
.a Volkswagen New Beetle Cabriolet
.new dressing table filled with lots of cosmetics from Anna Sui, Shu Uemura, Paul & Joe, Ettusais, Dior, Chanel, Lancome... etc.
.lots of skincare products from Biotherm!!
.double eyelids
.longer, curlier eyelashes
.start my own business

heeeee :P

i jus wish i could be happier. i'm always looking for happiness. life is just too hard sometimes, and reality too harsh. people not too forgiving and forgetting. minds not too open. mentality too stuck.

"today is a wasted day, so was yesterday". well, i can choose not to feel this way. i took 2 days of my life to do what i chose to do. i should not regret the price i paid for it. i just took 2 good rest days :) saturday and sunday will be for my to make a difference in people's lives again.

i tink i wanna go to dhoby ghaut and buy some craft materials. i need to lay my hands on something to do. life's wasting away when my hands are at rest. hmmm! probably that's why i hate watching the tv,u dun work ur fingers, and switching channel's not counted!!!

mayling signed off at
|2:47:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment