-Saturday, June 11, 2005-

it's Saturday!

it's Saturday and i am at home! dunno to feel sad or happie. it feels different suddenly. life brings a different meaning since he came into my life. saturday is our so-called 'dating day' lo.. but he say this month must work hard already. so he say this month cannot go out, mayb no time for me.. but still, we went out that day to watch a movie. and he still calls me and message me every now and den.. :)

this month end i'm going to thailand le.. and once i come back, will be one whole week of roadshow. so his so-called 'june must work, cannot date so much' will somehow drag til july oso.. cos basically july first week i won't be free too. :(

saw my cousin online and chatted with her. her birthday is coming in 4 days.. happie b-day in advance wor! mine's coming soon too.. next month! hee.. wunder how i will celebrate.. actualli i was looking forward to an overseas trip in july.. i thought will have agency retreat and the starcruise.. but.. no retreat and starcruise is in september instead of july. :( hmmm.. will he bring me overseas? :P

mayling signed off at
|5:44:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment