-Sunday, May 01, 2005-

stress!

starting to feel the work stress again. hmmm.. time to reeeli work harder but hv been lazy lately. how??? i dun like this...

nowadays reeli enjoy staying at home. hehe. yestie went out with my mum n bro for lunch at delifrance.. so long nv go out with them le! my bro's going to egypt next fridaae le.. i oso wanna go! :( but nvm, i haf to work hard now while i'm still young. anyway i'm gg thailand end of june. suddenly tot i shld go earlier.. end of june is like so long away.. but den my bro can't. so i just gotta wait.

todae is sundae lo. sorry yunz.. i know i'm so lazy! sundae is so hot. ltr shld be going out to buy stuff den go for appointment.. den go home? aizz.. tink my life is getting boring. or issit just getting simpler?

my bro recommended me a reeli nice song by F.I.R.. it's called "You Make Me Want to Fall in Love". soooo nice. i dun haf the lyrics lo. heez.

mayling signed off at
|9:55:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment