-Thursday, April 28, 2005-

sleepless + caffeine-overdose

it's 6am. i didn't sleep a wink. i tried! i turned in at 4am.. reeli sleepy n all but i just couldn't sleep. mind's all awake. i tink i'm dying soon, if this continues. it's like 3 daes a row i haf insomnia n i needa make it all up in one normal dae's sleep. it's gonna kill me soon.

alrighty, i feel less burdened now tt i've let the biggest cat outta the bag. but den aagain.. hmm.

i feel fainty. i still feel the lingering taste of caffeine?? this is soooo.. i love coffee but it kills me. this love-hate relationship. sounds so familiar.. always. just one cup of fresh brew from delifrance this noon at 12.45pm is killing me til now! tt's like 18 hours ago. but den.. i love tt coffee from delifrance! :P i tink i know why i get overdosed. i didn't eat before tt coffee.. hmm. coffee is like alcohol to me. i tried diluting tt caffeine by drinking lotsa water.. helped abit tho. but u know how caffeine haf tt impact on ur gastric? it's still doing tt to me now. n it's 18hours after my coffee mind u. ....!!! well, when u love something, u tend to overlook the pain it does to u. prolly same when u love someone?

lack of sleep causes bloatedness [is this the right word? i can't reeeli remember]. my face gonna be super bloated if this continues. pls dun. pls gimme sleep. pls pls pls. God help me!!!

ohyes, got an sms from my godbro anthony todae.. hee i tink he's still in taiwan. i'm a lousy godsis, twice he smsed me "how r u?" n i din reply, cos i tot it'd be ex. but this morning, he smsed me tt he got a jay chou concert cd for me. heeezzzz. so happie! of cos i replied with a big thank you. aizz.. feel so bad.. like so u know.. hehe. but den.. hmm. :) can't wait for him.. n the CD to come back! heez!

mayling signed off at
|6:00:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment