-Monday, April 04, 2005-

another i-can't-sleep night

not again! when i opened my eyes and saw darkness still, i knew it's another staggered sleeping hours night for me. i dun like it and i seriously tink i'm becoming unhealthy. ever since i-dunno-when, i've been having this.. waking up at least 3 times a night, can't sleep thru the night properlie.

it's 3.46am now. my eyes are wide open, dun feel lyke sleeping at all. i kinda enjoy this actualli.. serenity, peace, calmness..

just now was ivy's wedding dinner, it was pretty fun and interesting. hehe. actualli had this bear bear door gift, but i decided to give mine to daus so that the boy-bear and the girl-bear could be together [mine's a girl and daus' is a boy]. i wanted a pair actualli.. but no one wants to surrender his/her boy-bear.. so i decided to surrender mine instead. i'm glad the boy-bear and girl-bear are together! haha.

i was having gastric pain thru-out the dinner tho, so kinda killed my joy by a quarter but still it was fun.

tmr is monday, mah fave day of the week cos it marks a whole new, bright, adventurous, exciting, challenging blah blah blah week! yay!

been very confused lately. i tink it's driving me mad. and it's making me very irritable. very sensitive. God help me pls.

mayling signed off at
|3:45:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment