-Tuesday, March 29, 2005-

这首歌

this is a nice song by 张栋梁。 it's also my handphone ringtone n message tone. go listen if u dunno what song that is!

okie. recently i'm happie. lots of things haf happened n things r kinda fallin into place for me. of cos, there'll still be down times.. esp interpersonal relations i guess. friendship problem.:(

last nite there was an earthquake! did u feel that? man, i tot i was giddy cos of my sickness.. but it was actualli the wavering of the building. amazing huh. i went to the living room n my brother pointed to the lights. wow! they were swaving! i almost fainted.. kinda scared actualli. hee. but my bro says the building wun collapse one.

been abit emotional recently. been tinking alot about somethings.

mayling signed off at
|8:22:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment