-Sunday, March 27, 2005-

sick

i knew it. i was feeling so tired recently and i kinda guessed i'd b sick. today rest the whole day at home. not realli actualli, cos i had to go buy stuff in the morning, so i struggled to and fro compass point with mah running nose and dreadful sore thoat. bought 2 ring files to file my client's stuff, new set of facial products and new shoes [my shoes all wearing out le.. :(]. reached home abt 12noon and slept til 2pm. din realli sleep properlie cos the sore throat is killing me. i'm now waiting for my brother to buy coke for me. i need coke to ease the pain!

found my primary 3 bus concession card.. hehe, looked so different back den. my fringe was straight across my forehead! my goodness!!! and 2 ponytails behind.. heez, i still do that now sometimes. muahahaha.

seriously, my throat still very pain. how ah. i wanna cry already.

mayling signed off at
|6:13:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment