-Tuesday, March 01, 2005-

O.A.M.C.

there's O.A.M.C. in dhoby ghaut and i didn't know??!! hehe. anyway, i found that out just now cos i walked to dhoby from meridien. bumped into charlotte and chatted with her for awhile. wanted to get a new shirt and i realised there's O.A.M.C! but.. dun have the mandarin color stripey shirt that i want! :( i am very sad.

anywayz, this morning we had out everest meeting. interesting. very challenged and stressed too. i PRAY march will be FANTASTIC for me. God help me!

had lunch at hollywood today again and i had duck porridge. hmmzz so filling that i even skipped dinner. recently no time for dinner anywayz.

had a short talk with kenneth and i guess it's realli up to me now to improve on muyself in the areas of mah work. mah dear friends who're reading this, pls pray for me. esp those who're closer to me.. u know what i am going thru de! but i thank God that u're always praying for me. :)

oooohhhh... my brother has 2 free air tix to thailand! ahhh!!we're going thailand, how cool is that????????????????????

mayling signed off at
|10:38:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment