-Wednesday, March 09, 2005-

I should learn to trust in the right people

i feel so silly sometimes. why do i keep confiding and sharing with someone who doesn't realli care abt how i feel if she goes around telling people what i told her, and sometimes she just wants to do things to spite me and make me so hurt and sad?

i've been thinking abt this on the train back to the office. i guess i must be wise and draw a line with certain people in my life. i love everyone, realli. like what i said, it's definitely possible to love everyone but it is impossible to make everyone love me. even Jesus, the Son of God who humbled Himself and came to earth, was hated by mani. i will not hate her or dislike her, but i guess our friendship is coming to a junction and i have decided to take a different path from her.

i've been very hurt for a long time. esp after i shared with her a secret of mine. wrong move. she's been hurting me alot more since den, i doubt she even cared much abt how i feel. sometimes when i recall her words and so-called 'jokes' it brings tears to my eyes, knowing very well that those are not jokes at all.

things will never be the same again. but i believe it's for my own good to stop myself from getting hurt anymore. to protect my heart from being broken. thank God i still have realli realli good friends who are always there for me, altho i dun see them alot.. people like xiaoyun, shuzhen, rena and yes janice! i didn't know janice for very long but she's realli a light in my office whom i can relate to. :)

mayling signed off at
|7:46:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment