-Friday, February 18, 2005-

hmmmz

just realise that there's something wrong with mah blog. the photos got jumbled up. nevermind.. i'm not going to do anything cos i am realli tired now. my eyes are so tired. i feel like sleeping, but i can't cos i still needa make calls.

was yawning during the morning meeting today. it was fun, daus and jimmy showed their cpf presentation, kinda funnie. haha but learnt alot lo.

jan bought me dark chocs today! thanksssss!!!! :)

james burnt the jay chou cds for me and even came to paya lebar to pass to me today!! thankxxxxxxx!!!!! :)

after my appointment, i met up with grace and siree at causeway. went to buy shoes with grace. haaa.. she very cute, the shoes too. heez. actualli took a pic of her with those shoes.. will upload laterz.. now very sleepy. *yawnz.

mayling signed off at
|8:06:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment