-Friday, February 25, 2005-

a day of ups and downs

kinda having mood swing today. actualli i feel sleepy cos i didn't sleep last night, went night jogging and after that, i cannot fall asleep.

roadshow is on as usual and we [me, jimmy, daus and sheldon] gathered at mac before we started. and jimmy kept disturbing me abt the 'crumb' thing. argh. anyway, i have had my share of 'revenge'. hehe. rushed off for 2 appointments.. i felt so tired at 7.30pm.. my tears were almost coming out. i felt so so so so so lethargic! God pls strengthen me.. everything's just too heavy for me to take alone. i just feel like crying. the stresses and burdens and pressures all around are just so great. God, let me not focus on them, let me to learn how to focus on U.

the journey home was like the longest ever for me. it's like 10pm now and it feels like 3am. super sleepy. and i feel burnt out somehow. but i believe i can go on de! pray for me pls friends. God bless ya. :)

mayling signed off at
|9:50:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment