-Wednesday, December 29, 2004-

oh no...

i realised that for the past few days, i had been into this 'i'm so tired', 'i feel lethargic' kinda thingy again!! cannot! i must get back to work again. haiz. poor me, tink i am kinda workaholic.. no work den will become v nua and stress. hahaz.

today i've got 5 appointments actualli, but 2 got postponed and 1 cancelled. one of the rare occasions that someone would actualli cancel me. *haiz. nevermind, i dun have time to meet everyone anywayz. hahaz.

yestie i took 'one-day leave' hahaz. it was a rainy day and it was so cooling! was at home, and my brother was home too cos he was ill. haiz. i went to get my new phone yestie! so yummy! nokia 6230. thanks brother! my big brother sponsored me with it. heez. told him that my fone is dying le, and i told him about nokia 6230 and he said ok, he'd sponsor me. how cool is that? very.

while waiting for mah turn at the shop, i nearly fainted. dunno why, felt v weak and giddy. :( i felt so suaku, hahaz. dunno why, i couldn't open the battery compartment and i didn't dare ask. and laterz, i dunno how to switch on the phone. *durh. dunno why i tot press once like my pocket pc.. but it's actualli press and hold. so dumb of me! hahaz.

went for leaders meeting and we ended at like 12 plus! wahzzz.. reached home at 1plus. sooo tired. but thank God, my first appointment's at 1pm and my ulcer's gone too. praise da Lord! i hate to talk when i have ulcers and that day i was meeting a client with my ulcer.. i didn't know what i was saying, cos the pain was so intense. hazzz.

laterz gg to meet grace to visit char. heez. lotsa things to do today. heez

mayling signed off at
|10:59:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment