-Thursday, December 16, 2004-

a miracle has happened...

and it's happening to me! haha. praise the Lord, i can use my keyboard now! my lappy's keyboard! ahahah. so funnie.. i haven't been using this to type for so long. just now when i was online here, i felt so pekchek cos there was no way i could type anything.. gladys was trying to talk to me and helping me to find a way to connect an external keyboard. she was mentioning something abt ps/2.. so i went to find my bro to help me with that. i found an extra keyboard in the storeroom and i tot that i could connect it and type but .. CANNOT! i nearly gave up.. until i saw charmaine online, and she told me abt this on-screen keyboard. haha. i opened up the on-screen keyboard and i dunno what i did to it and now i can use my keyboard again [not the on-screen one]. amazing isn't it. i also dun understand.

hmmmzzz.. happie dayz! gladys u're such a darling. so sleepy now, gonna sleep le. tmr got meeting!

mayling signed off at
|1:40:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment