-Tuesday, November 23, 2004-

rainy day = sleepy day?

sooo sleepy today wor.

wanted to wait up earlier to pray and do some admin and i slept until 10 plus! *shakes head. anywayz, my first appointment was postponed to a later timing, thank God! i took the time to worship and pray. the visit to KK was cancelled, so i had time to do my admin and have some time to rest too.

the rain made me feel so sleepy and lazy today! arggh.. my appointment at 3.30pm was good. :) after that i went to meet huiqi at dhoby ghaut, really had a nice time with her, after so long! the atmosphere recently is so christmassy.. makes me feel so excited! time to think of what gifts to buy for mom and dad and for cellgroup and friends too! and yes, time to plan for cg's christmas party!!

everyday is a great day. with God, it just gets better!

mayling signed off at
|10:23:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment