-Sunday, November 14, 2004-

fever... is gone!

had fever since 2 nights ago... :( actualli started with a sore throat and it developed into fever. rested on saturday morning and afternoon. i went for service at indoor stadium and there's so mani people! forgot to bring my jacket along and i was soooo cold. the service was fantastic.. praise was so exciting! everyone was just so happy to praise God. even though i was not able to sit with my cg, cos not enuff seats, i was still v happie to be able to praise God with so mani people! and the whole place was beautiful. sis belle led us into worship and the 2nd worship song was "Jesus Wonderful Name".. i tink it's the first time we sang it in mandarin, it's soooo worshipful! the presence of God came so strong when we started to sing in mandarin. tears just kept coming...

i felt like crying when i was stuck at indoor stadium after the service, cos everyone were rushing for the shuttle bus to get to kallang. and i had to wait until the 3rd bus before i finally could get on it. i had to run for the last bus 3 when i reached pasir ris..

my temperature shot up to 38 when i reached home. mum asked me to take some medicine before sleeping, but i was having gastric pains. can't take medicine when my tummy is empty so i decided to rest and take medicine the next morning. i rest thru the morning and thank God for my members who helped me to meet my friends for service, even tho i couldn't make it. my fever subsided in the afternoon, thank God!

mayling signed off at
|11:10:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment