-Friday, October 08, 2004-

time to sleep le

it's almost time for bed.. before i go, i needa blog!

today went to punggol plaza with my mummy! bought lotsa stuff and thank God there's shuttle bus to send us there..hehe. hmm actualli today is quite a SLEEPy day for me! slept til 10plus.. and den i slept again when i got home from punggol plaza and i nearly couldn;t get up.. if not for my mum who kept waking me. what's wrong with me huh??

i studied 2 chapters for my HI today.. argh.. didn't really absorb cos i was feeling hungry. *hmmmz. i quickly finished the 2 chapters and started to play the guitar and worship God. i sang one of my fave songs to God "it is You".. my all-time fave worship song. the presence of God always comes.

just remembered that i almost cried when i talked to my mum today. no, she didn't make me sad or angry, how could she, she's such a lovely lady. i was just telling something which happened in the past and i got quite worked up..hmmz. suddenly i could just sense God telling me to let go of the past hurts and misunderstandings. God is in control, as always, so why bother? moreover, the bible says that vengeance is the Lord's... hahaha.. keep on praying!!

my neck is painful.. gotta go rest le. sleep again?.. hmmzz.. we'll seee how.. hee

mayling signed off at
|1:29:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment