-Saturday, October 16, 2004-

sore throat.. cough.. argh

the virus! recently lots of my friends are sick and i'm not spared! :( thank God no fever.me having sore throat now and it feels v dry.. really pray that tmr i'd b fine so that i can sing for svc.

hmm.. today's the last day of basic sales training, only half day, but i'm really so tired.. mayb cos of the sore throat ba. v irritating. after the BST, kenneth gave me personal training. suddenly feel that there's lots to learn and lots to absorb.. God, expand my mind! :)

by the time i reached home, i was almost half dead. my head was throbbing cos of the hot weather and my throat was killing me. well, u may have guessed by now that my agenda for the day was to sleep. but my mum woke me up for dinner.. she made porridge for me! how nice. hee.

after dinner, i decided to clean my room. target: clean my table area, shelves and wardrobe. but i 'worked' from 8 - 11plus and i only cleaned my table area and shelves! haven't even touched my wardrobe. *stress. i guess i have to do it next week. i just realised that it's friday today and i have not started on my HI revision. dun wanna fail again, so tonight i must start.

just now i prayed and i made a decision not to procrastinate things anymore. i have been procrastinating alot and it's becoming a v bad habit. i must start developing success habits. i'm trying to develop 2.. Discipline and Don't Procrastinate! the next one will be.. Stretch my Hours.. ie. [wake up earlier to work and ending the day later den others]. :)

mayling signed off at
|1:01:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment