-Friday, October 01, 2004-

sick

i'm sick today. actualli was feeling weird this morning already.. very cold the whole day. anyway, i still went to meet james to teach him maths. vincent also came to 'study' but he was too tired and just sat there and look and finish up my toblerone. hahaha

went for lunch with kenneth and cles at hollywood canteen. after that started to feel very lethargic but i still went for an appointment with kenneth. interesting. loads to learn from him. he sent me back to onan road after that and i was almost flat. i felt so tired and so sick. my head was spinning and i felt very very very cold. my head almost fell off.. thank God my dad came to pick me up. once i reached home, i went to rest immediately. my head was still spinning when i lied down..

still feel sick.

mayling signed off at
|8:33:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment