-Tuesday, October 19, 2004-

"Incomparable To Jay" World Tour 2004

yes, i am going to jay chou's concert on 26th november! i'm sooooo excited! my brother told me abt the concert last night, and the next moment, he was checking out the availability and seats at sistic website! the seats given thru the website weren't good, so my brother said he'd call today to check. guess what? this morning, i received an sms from my brother that he had already booked the tickets! and it's the 6th row! *hysterical

i passed my HI exam today! i was v scared.. i studied past 2am last night and i was kinda nervous. but i kept praying for this exam and God has brought me thru. Praise God!

really wanna thank God for all He has done for me. this period of time hasnt' been easy for me.. all the uncertainties, outside pressures, internal pressures... sometimes i really fear that i'd not succeed, but i kept praying and every night, God would assure me and give me the peace in my heart.

feel exceedingly happie today. it's the joy of God!

recently had been praying alot and i just feel so secured in God.. and yes, i feel so much more disciplined and time conscious. :)

looking forward to my every tomoro..

mayling signed off at
|7:30:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment