-Sunday, October 24, 2004-

Discipline!

the past few weeks had been the most disciplined weeks i've ever had in my entire life all added together! haha.. abit exaggerating, but i really sense the change in me. i cannot believe that i've been following my schedules so much! mayb some changes here and there.. but i really do make a conscious effort to follow my time schedule. and my prayer life have improved alot too! :)

alright, i'm really excited abt everything now. i know things are going to be better, not worse. focus on the positive, look forward to the bright future, treasure the nice people around, help those who are weaker, let nothing pull me down! sometimes things may not go the way i wan it to be, but i always tell myself, God is in control. "God is in control" is a v revelational phrase! i never learnt the fullness of it til recently. and it saved me. well, there's so much more for me to figure out. and i've learnt so much so much in the past few weeks. i feel so much happier. life has never been better.. and i've never experienced God in this way before. quiet time has become the highlight of my everyday, and worship has become a continuous event thruout the day. life is simply exciting with God!

i shared the song i wrote with some of my cg members today after svc at the rooftop, and when i sang the 2nd time, some of them were singing together with me. hee, i dunno if it's nice to them or not, but i really wrote it with my heart and it's for God.

it's 1am! another day has passed.. time is precious. dun waste it! u can't recycle time! heeeee... takecare..

mayling signed off at
|1:51:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment