-Saturday, October 09, 2004-

blessed day

what a day! it's one of those days when God really showers me with His great and abundant love thru people around me! i feel so overwhelmed! and i'm soooooo super duper happiez!!

okie.. lemme start somewhere. i went to meet mr foo today at everest and he's really fatherly, smiley, friendly and most of all affirming and encouraging. next i met kenneth cheng, my friend-cum-boss-to-be! haha.. really feel encouraged again by him, and he inspired me again by the words he says. and most of all, i am very touched and grateful to him for his help and support. he really believes in me and i am sure that he'll really give me the best help that i need in this career. i went to centre today and guess what, anthony blessed me with a palmtop! ah! i'm going mad! i only mentioned that i needed an organizer and here he is, giving me a palmtop. how cool. how blessed. i'm overflowing with the blessings of God!

hmm, james, my godson, graduated today! cool cool. i was wondering if he'd drag til next week, but thank God.. he graduated today and can join us for saturday service le. great! alvin and aikming came back to centre today and we had a good chat while the current boys were doing pumping.. haha. opps..

took shuttle bus with nana and ant today.. cos nana and i going for choir prac, ant going for his service. the bus was caught in a terrible jam and we were in the bus for more den an hour!! haha.. thank God when we reached, we still have seats.. choir prac was jam packed with people!!

rara passed me a letter today.. havent read tho. haha..cos now i am in darkness. later will find a way to read de. after choir prac, we went to fellowship [nana, rara, jan, ant and me] at cafe cartel. quite fun! got new drink called pink angel. so adorable hor.. heehee. i like it ye. very pinkish and today i was wearing pink hehe. v happie at cartel, cos nana and jan kept 'praising' me.. or affirming me with words.. ahhahaah... :) ant bought food for us all to share.. hehe. next time got money le must bless him back.. he really bless me alot!! haha.

mayling signed off at
|1:24:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment