-Thursday, September 30, 2004-

will miss ya boys!

today's my last day with da boys! was v sad.. didn't wanna talk much today and no appetite to makan also. thanks for the meal! we had staff lunch at bugis today, a cool restaurant.. nice 'snails'! haha

i was v sad when i was flipping thru the grouptalk file today.. i wanted to do 'managing change' but i knew i'd cry if i do that.. to me, leaving TC is a great change in my life. tho i'd still come back often to help, but things will nv be the same again. however, i feel confident about this decision. guess what.. i cried in the toilet.. hehe. after that i decided to do 'love language' for gptalk instead. hehe. i like that topic! :) i was quite frustrated when same of the boys didn't pay attention. Hmph..

i had a nice surprise at the end of the day. the staff and the boys wrote notes for me.. i felt like crying!! and the staff gave me a really nice pen with my name carved on it..how cool! i love it and i read the notes over and over again.

will miss all of u guys. thanks for the fun and joy and laughter u all brought to my life!! *hugs

mayling signed off at
|1:06:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment