-Thursday, September 16, 2004-

Jesus is the music that's alive in me

He's my life, my inspiration, my source of music, source of strength, source of joy, He's my everything!! so happie now that i'm spending more time with Jesus everyday. the best times are when i am alone and i can sing to Him.

today was fun! went for CSO [Community Service Order] with a few boys. there're so cute actualli and we laughed alot together. got to know them better and it was fun being with them.. taught me some malay words too and today i know that 'buaya' which means flirt.. also means crocodile!i asked one of them y is crocodile associated with flirt and he said 'cos u know.. the crocodile like to find food [prey] so some guys like to find girls..' and we all laughed. one of the boys' father's name means 'saturday'! so amazing isn't it? they told me that actualli they know people whose names mean 'monday'.. 'sunday'.. etc. cool huh. just like names in english like 'june' or 'april'.

i just went out to the kitchen to place my used dishes.. God spoke to me! in that few seconds that i walked out and back, He spoke to me a v clear word.. which is true and .. i'm thinking how am i going to overcome that. He said that i let circumstances determine my emotions too much. when times are good, i go all high and euphoric.. when things are not looking good, i dun look good too and i go all depressed. i wanna change that. i wanna be filled with the joy of the Lord alwiz.

tmr can report at 10, but i shall go earlier to save on transport [cos my dearest father will send me there] and use the time to pray too! isn't that cool?imagine 2 hours of time with Jesus in that big room? hehe. some of u may b tinking i'm flakey now. i'm NOT. that's what happens when u're so in love with Jesus.:)

mayling signed off at
|6:57:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment