-Monday, September 27, 2004-

God will Bless me Abundantly!

i went for 2 services this week! i love it.

i love the sermon! the word of God is so wonderful, it always comes at the right time. i went down for ministry when i attended service 2 and i was really blessed by the laying on of hands by pastor tan. i felt the presence of God so strong, it's like falling down on me and i could sense the 'weight' so real. when i walked back to my seat, i felt the word of God 'burning' inside of me and He wants me to renew my mind and put on a new mind. i feel so much more renewed, refreshed, excited, and confident now. God is with me,who can be against me?

actualli was planning to go service 4 with vincent and james, but james was a bit late and he didn't want to miss any part of the service so we decided to go for service 5 instead. so we went to the coffeeshop opposite to have our breakfast and fellowship. i love the service. jumped lots. haha

after that we went home and we didn't sleep on the train! we talked all the way, how fun.

was reall tired when i got home so i rested. and went out to meet jan and den kenneth to go for the bbq.

erm.. the food was nice. esp the crabs. bbq crabs. how cool.

God gave me 2 more songs this week.. have yet to perfect them. i'm excited.

mayling signed off at
|1:02:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment