-Sunday, September 12, 2004-

God, help me

something bad just happened at home.

will anyone understand how it feels? there's many kinds of family problems, but i really hate this. some of u know what it is, some of u don't. sometimes i tell myself that i'm used to it already, but how could i ever get used to a problem? yes it is bothering me, but it bothers my parents even more. i hate to see my parents hurting. i wish i could just solve this problem.. but it's a really huge one, one that's been with me since the day i was born. God, help us!

today went for visitations with kelly. it was fun at james' house! he played the keyboard and even sang a self-composed song. real nice, i love it! he's real talented, hope he makes it big someday. kinda envious of him, he has a jamming room at home. how cool is that huh?

i'm glad to be at home with mum and dad. recently, i miss them alot, since i started working.. havent seen them alot. and i realised it's not easy to earn money, and to support a family with 3 kids! i wunder how my dad did it, i really dunno how he did. sometimes when i tink of my mum and dad, i'd tear.. i feel that they've went thru so much for me. how could i ever repay them? i remember clearly there was once i was on the way to work on a bus and i was eating a sandwich prepared by my mum.. and tears just rolled down my cheeks.. thank God for my parents and of cos not forgetting my beloved eldest brother who helped me alot in my studies and sometimes.. financially!

mayling signed off at
|9:08:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment