-Wednesday, September 15, 2004-

drained

thank God that my dad came to fetch me home last night. i was almost dead, i was so drained of my energy. the ride home was pretty long.. traffic jam and lavender was further from my house den onan road. when i got home, i did some stuff on my laptop and then i started to play my guitaR on my mum's bed, before i knew it, i was lying flat on the bed and dozing off. i was soooo tired. alot of things happened yesterday and i didn't have a good night's sleep.

i didn't get to sleep till 12 midnight, i lied on my bed for one hour before i could fall asleep..alot of things was on my mind and the phone was ringing. haiz. so i switched it off and went to bed..

this morning dad drove me to paya lebar, cos lavender was too far and he'd b late for work if he drove me there. so i took a bus from paya lebar to lavender.. when i reached lavender, den i got to know that this morning i've gotta go to onan.. so i crossed the mrt underpass and took a bus back to paya lebar..

now at office. just printed out the reports and now waiting for the rest to come. God grant me strength.

mayling signed off at
|8:53:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment