-Thursday, September 30, 2004-

...TCSC... pls read!

i feel so weird. today is my last day here. i woke up in the morning feeling realli down. it's the last time i'd be waking up and getting ready to go to TCSC as a staff. the feeling is weird, even as i left my house, the feeling is so low. it'd be the last time my dad will be sending me to onan road.. prolly the last time i'd blog here so earlie in the morning? hehe. was praying when i was on my daddy's bike. alot of doubts and fear had come, but i held on to God's leading and promises. things will b great and i'd still be able to impact the lives of the special group of people who mean so much to me - youths.

i never understood why i love youths so much and why i can communicate with them so well [i'm not boasting! i really love communicating with youths!]. i believe it's a gift from God.. i feel so comfortable with them and i love helping and guiding them thru. mayb it's becos i had been thru this stage before and i know it's not easy being in between childhood and adulthood.. i love being part of their lives, being their mentor, being a listening ear for them whenever they need. i may not always give advice, but i promise i'd hear u! :) and i'd put myself in ur shoes and understand u the best i can. :) i love this special gift that God has given.

i'm quite on the contrary when i'm with people older den me tho.. haha, i tone down alot and become very 'S'. haha. so i need to break this thing. i nid a breakthru!

there's so much i wanna write here. today is a day where i'm gonna leave a place where i learnt so much, not just from co-workers, but also from the boys. they may b much younger than me, but u never know how much u can learn from them. it's amazing what they have given to me and put into my life. things that i'd never forget, things that i love and hold so dearly to me, things that will be in my heart forever. they have brought to me so much laughter, joy, fun, smiles, sense of satisfaction, friendship, and so much more! youths can never to referred to as 'mere youths'. they are a wonderful group of people!

tho i feel sad abt leaving, but i can understand why God leads me in this direction. i just need more time to see the fullness of His promise coming to pass as i begin to walk in this path. it's gonna be more than what i can imagine and i claim that by faith in the name of Jesus!


sis joyce: thankz for being a wonderful boss to me in tcsc. i've learnt alot, been scolded at times but it's just part and parcel of life that i'd get corrected. u're a v confident person and i wish i could be more like u and i know i can only achieve that as i continue to seek the Lord more and yield myself to His word. thanks for everything!

kelly: my good colleague and friend. times are not the same anymore but i treasure the friendship that we have! u have helped me lots in this place and it's u who taught me lotsa stuff and guided me as i started off in this place. and i'm always so inspired by the way u scold people.. haha. v fierce but very zai. miss the times we fa feng in the office! and of cos the times we went out to makan after work.. i'd miss u even more after i leave this place. must he mu gong chu with everyone, haha, which i see that u are doing now. u are smiling more le! :) take care of the boys kk! and give grouptalk when i'm not around! wahahahah..

denise: yozz, thanks for ur c-ness.. haha. which keeps everything in order. a great colleague who takes good care of us all, never failing to ask if we wanna eat breakfast if she's gg to buy. and she's always doing reports after reports.. see her i liddat i'd feel the work stress also. haha. all the best and take care!

anthony: thanks for being a great colleague.. u're like a big brother to me here! always asking if i am ok when i behave weird [like keeping quiet.. which i always do when i have mood swing haha] and buying me lunch when i no money! and thanks for all the blessings, which includes the FOX bag which i love so much! thanks for ur words of encouragement in my life, tho i know u oni 3 months but u have been great. why u so 'S'? den sometimes make me feel v bad cos i v 'D' den it seems i am bullying u liddat [which may b true sometimes, wahahaha]. yes, u are lame and have lots of lame jokes but it's not a bad thing..haha. dun miss me too much. haha. *will be back de!

mayling signed off at
|11:52:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment