-Monday, August 23, 2004-

weather so warm wor

v warm! now's 11.18pm le! just switched on the air-con.. hee.. feel so much better. haiz, recently like so warm wor. den at the office like winter liddat. hmmm. mummy just gave me a packet of cold chocolate milk to drink! yummy! i was v surprised cos my mum usualli dun let us drink cold drinks de. i'm usualli a warm-drink person too.

today was a great day for me. it was study day for da boys. it was pretty fun. :)

had a talk with sis Joyce today... i've been working for her since april and today's the 3rd time she spoke into my life. she's a really anointed leader. really really very anointed. everytime i feel so convicted, everytime i feel that the bad things in my life are so transparent before her. it's a good thing isn't it? but sometimes i feel vulnerable.. hehe. she seems to see thru me.

looking forward to tmr!

mayling signed off at
|11:15:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment